Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Submit a Video Related to Video Games

As I announced earlier, I will be starting a live gaming news cast every couple of weeks that will give news relating to the world of video games such as new games, reviews, previews, interesting tidbits, live streaming, etc.

During these casts I would like to display videos submitted by the viewers as a way to get involved.

If you would like to submit a video simply follow the guidelines:

Your Video Should be:
  1. Related to Video Games (just has to involve video games in some way (live streaming does count))
  2. between 2-5 minutes in length
  3. Be interesting and/or entertaining
  4. Submitted to me at least 3 days in advance of the newscast
Create a video that meets the qualifications and submit it to dansgaming@gmail.com with the subject line: NEWS CAST VIDEO.

I will review the video and if I feel it is appropriate I will incorporate it into my cast and link to your channel or give you credit in the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment